After installing PHP8.1 the php -v reverted back to PHP7.4

Hello,
I fallowed this tutorial to install php8.1 https://serverok.in/openlitespeed-c...1782ccd550aa38e98997186178dcab6#comment-66286
Since I was not able to compile PHP through OpenLiteSpeed Tools->Compile PHP

After I successfully installed the php8.1 and ran php -v command, now it shows that the current php versions is 7.4.

Any thoughts / suggestions how do I change the php version to 8.1? So when I run the php -v command it shows up as 8.1?
Thnaks.

Cold-Egg

Administrator
The lsphp81 default installation path should be "/usr/local/lsws/lsphp81/". If you did not have a symlink set to "/usr/bin/php", please run "/usr/local/lsws/lsphp81/bin/lsphp -v" if you want to check the version manually.

Thank you @Cold-Egg for the info.
It turned out that the lsphp81-modules-source is what reverted back to php7.4 (so I omitted that command from install command).
Once I discovered that, I was able to install php 8.1 and I recreated the symlink to point to "/usr/local/lsws/lsphp81/bin/php".

I installed OpenLiteSpeed on vultr along with WordPress site.
Now I am trying to add (virtual host) another small Laravel app on the same server (IP).
The WordPress site is agnote.com and the subdomain (the other other app I am trying to add) starts with "crm." (i do not want to type out the full url, because I do not want it to be indexed.
The subdomain is slow, very sloooow, just loading a very simple login form. And at the moment it still not working. Something with the routs. If "Rewrite" is OFF, I get 404, if I turn it on I get "419 | PAGE EXPIRED". That is usually a sign of unwanted caching.

Any ideas on what settings to tweak to speed up the site and to get the other urls working.
Thank you.

Cold-Egg

Administrator
Hi,
Glad to know the PHP version issue got resolved.
To avoid mixing the issue together, could you open a new thread for the new issue?