DigitalOcean Wordpress IonCube is Missing

After installing AliDropship Woo Plugin I got an error
Ooops! ionCube Loader Not found.

Can you add some compatibility in the future updates please? Currently I'll uninstall it, cause I can't find anything related to "How to install IonCube on Openlitespeed DigitalOcean Wordpress" in Google. The closest to my thread is this
https://www.litespeedtech.com/support/forum/threads/solved-how-to-install-ioncube.5503/

But it's kinda old and out of date. Don't wanna experiment.

Attachments

Cold-Egg

Administrator
Hi @lateralus578 ,

The image didn't come with all PHP extensions installed by default.
You can simply install it by
Code:
apt-get install lsphp73-ioncube -y
Feel free to change the 73 to other php version you may have.

best,
Eric

It worked, everything is fine. :) :)

After running this command to install IonCube, I also went to admin panel and restarted the system.

For those who're reading:
Visit https://use_your_droplet_ip:7080 to access WebAdmin in a browser and simply click "Perform Graceful Restart". This will restart the system and ioncube notification in WP-Admin will disappear. :)

Hi, I installed the extension using:
apt-get install lsphp73-ioncube -y, and performed a restart, still it would show ioncube loader not found.

Hello There @Cold-Egg I'm trying to re-open this thread again :) Can you help me out please? ionCube thingy again. Image attached.

1. After I install plugin > Fatal Error > ionCube issue
2. Visited this thread, command here: apt-get install lsphp73-ioncube -y I don't think that command line (haven't tried that one yet) will work, cause I followed instructions in documentation and updated my PHP to 7.4.

3. I did like this: apt-get install lsphp74-ioncube -y
It returns: Unable to locate package lsphp74-ioncube

Question:
How do I install ionCube on DigitalOcean OpenLiteSpeed Droplet with PHP 7.4?

Attachments

I hope I'm wrong, but from what I could gather in Google > PHP 7.4 doesn't support ioncube yet. That's why that command didn't work out? If it's true then...
If it's impossible to install ioncube on php 7.4 then how to reverse back to php 7.3 ?

I followed instructions in docs: https://docs.litespeedtech.com/cloud/wordpress/ to update to php 7.4
Step 1: WebAdmin console > Server Configuration > External App > Add > Type > LiteSpeed SAPI App
Step 2: WebAdmin console > Virtual Hosts > your vhost > Script Handler > Add

So, I ended up with working php7.4, in order to reverse to php7.3, I just need to delete those 2 steps (LiteSpeed SAPI App + Script Handler) and restart by typing command: killall -9 lsphpnew
Or there is more to that?

Attachments

Cold-Egg

Administrator
Hi,

Right, the ioncube is not stable release so we did not provide it for the LSPHP74.

To revert back is easy, just change the Command from `/usr/local/lsws/lsphp74/bin/lsphp` to other PHP vinary version, and restart the PHP.
Let us know if it works.

Best,
Eric

Hi. I successfully installled ionCube loader, but it shows that it's not enabled.

This program makes use of the Zend Scripting Language Engine:
Zend Engine v3.4.0, Copyright (c) Zend Technologies
with the ionCube PHP Loader + ionCube24 v10.4.5, Copyright (c) 2002-2020, by ionCube Ltd.
with Zend OPcache v7.4.19, Copyright (c), by Zend Technologies

It should show here this +ionCube (enabled)

Attachments

Cold-Egg

Administrator
I am a little bit confused, do you mean that ionCube loader is installed but not enabled? Do you have any PHP info page that we can take a look at?

I am tired done everything but still not helping it, can anyone help i will pay demn it its make my head hurt. i am using litespeed wordpress because its fast but many commands doesn;t work please reply

When I install the droplet it came with php 8 then I downgrade it to 7.4 and try to I install ioncube but everytime the error show. The ioncube install and extracted right and I place it with in the php.in also but it not show when I check info.php

Can you help me any guide because on the whole Internet there is not a single video or guide for ioncube installation in litespeed server.

Thanks

Hi. I successfully installled ionCube loader, but it shows that it's not enabled.

This program makes use of the Zend Scripting Language Engine:
Zend Engine v3.4.0, Copyright (c) Zend Technologies
with the ionCube PHP Loader + ionCube24 v10.4.5, Copyright (c) 2002-2020, by ionCube Ltd.
with Zend OPcache v7.4.19, Copyright (c), by Zend Technologies

It should show here this +ionCube (enabled)
Can you help me with any steps how you do it