There is a problem in setting Multiple Dedicated SSL for two different domains.

I am using a Cloud server having static IPv4 address. I have 2 wordpress Blogs having different domain names installed on same server.
example.kk
example1.kk
i made two different virtual hosts one for example.kk and another for example1.kk.
I filled all their SSL details rightfully in both of the virtual hosts.
In Listeners tab, I successfully configured non secure listener having port no 80 by adding both domain names which both are mapped to their virtual host.
I added both domains in secure listener having port 443.
Then I left SSL tab in Secure Listener.After Restarted the server. Both sites were not opening with https protocol.
After Sometime I figured it out that i also have to update SSL sub tab in secure Listener. Then I update full chained certificate of example.kk in Secure Listener SSL tab.

Both sites working fine with https protocol and show its own certificate in chrome but when i done SSL server test of domain example1.kk from SSLlabs dot com then i found out the site also retrieving example.kk 's certificate that is trusted for example1.kk and untrusted for example.kk.

I want to remove the Untrusted cert but i Can't. when i try to remove ssl from listener tab then both sites won't work.

Any Suggestions to link SSL for multiple domains.

Last edited:

Cold-Egg

Administrator
Just to clarify.
If you set SSL Listener -> SSL tab
```
private key - example.kk /privatekey.pem
Cert - example.kk /fullchain.pem
Chained - yes
```
example1.kk VH->SSL tab
```
private key - example1.kk /privatekey.pem
Cert - example1.kk /fullchain.pem
Chained - yes
```
And you can verify the cert correctly loaded from your chrome browser but failed on the SSLlabs test?

Just to clarify.
If you set SSL Listener -> SSL tab
```
private key - example.kk /privatekey.pem
Cert - example.kk /fullchain.pem
Chained - yes
```
example1.kk VH->SSL tab
```
private key - example1.kk /privatekey.pem
Cert - example1.kk /fullchain.pem
Chained - yes
```
And you can verify the cert correctly loaded from your chrome browser but failed on the SSLlabs test?
Yes, Cert correctly loading from Chrome, Firefox, IE edge and safari. SSLlabs showing A grade for my website i e example1.kk but it is showing both certificate in server test. one for example1.kk which is verified and trusted. and second for example.kk (No sni).

I think it is showing because both websites are using same IP. Am i Right?