Search results

  1. guneetnarula

    enabling memcached extension after switching to suExec mode

    I switched on debug mode, and found this on the bottom of the generated HTML page: Object Cache [total] 11320 [hit_incall] 10349 [hit] 0 [miss_incall] 400 [miss] 571 [set] 944 Does this mean LSMCD is working as intended?
  2. guneetnarula

    enabling memcached extension after switching to suExec mode

    So right now, using phpinfo() on all three sites, I can see that memcached support is enabled. The only problem is that the connection test in litespeed cache plugin on all of them says "failed"
  3. guneetnarula

    enabling memcached extension after switching to suExec mode

    I was able to enable the service by switching to UDS instead of TCP, but the connection test fails on all vhosts now. See: systemctl status lsmcd.service ● lsmcd.service - LiteSpeed LSMCD Daemon Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/lsmcd.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)...
  4. guneetnarula

    enabling memcached extension after switching to suExec mode

    Yes I checked that. For the vhost with the suExec enabled, it is not. For the other two, memcached is on it.
  5. guneetnarula

    enabling memcached extension after switching to suExec mode

    Until recently, I was not using the suExec mode (lsapi external app) on any of the three virtual hosts on my server. But I recently turned it on for one of them. Things look good except the memcached extension is showing disabled in the wp plugin object cache screen. On the other two vhost...
  6. guneetnarula

    Google Search Console - HTTPS Failure

    @ronaldst I have seen this before. Check GSC whether this is related to certain URLs or the entire site. I have mostly seen this with a limited set of URLs. And usually an updated sitemap helps when you press the "fix" button
Top