CloudLinux is a Linux-based OS designed to give shared hosting providers a more stable and secure OS. It comes with a set of kernel modifications to the Linux distribution. It implements features to enable system administrators to take better control of their server's resource usage and hence a better performance as a result. It is possible to convert an already installed WHM server to a CloudLinux server without a reinstallation.
- Make sure that you have a license from ClloudLinux.
- Login to the server as root.
- Download the installation script:
- If you have an activation key with you, run the following command by replacing the key:
#sh cldeploy -k <activation_key>
- If you don't have a key, but an IP-based license:
# sh cldeploy -i
- It will take some time for running the script, please wait till it gets finished.
- Once it is done, reboot the server: