WP WEBSITE CRASH: “There has been a critical error on this website.” + Can’t log in WP Admin or PHPMyAdmin

Hey beautiful people,
I need urgent help.
My website link: https://endlesstoursportugal.com
I couldn’t log in to my WP Website today. It sent me this message:

“There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.
Learn more about troubleshooting WordPress.”

1621949388722.png
I installed this website with OpenLiteSpeed via Google Cloud as a virtual instance. I didn’t use cPanel so I think I only have MySQL and PHPmyAdmin available.

I guess it’s a bug from one of the widgets because I enabled Auto-update mode. So it updates itself. Probably the website conflicts with one of those plug-ins.

What did I do?
I tried to run a backup from a few days ago to go back to the website mode on Sunday. However, it updates itself from the plug-ins so it crashes (I can’t only disable all the plug-ins via WPadmin or PHPmyAdmin or cPanel.)

When I tried to log on to PHPmyAdmin from SSH Google cloud, I couldn’t log in. It shows this message:
  • Cannot log in to the MySQL server
  • mysqli::real_connect(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user 'endlesstourspt'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
1621949388771.png
So I don’t know what to do now.

I am trying to set up PHPMyAdmin and MySQL on my laptop to access from the local host instead. (I am using macOS)

Basically, I am frozen, can’t log in to PHPMyAdmin nor the WP admin panel to deactivate all the plug-ins to find bugs.
It sucks.

Does anyone know how to solve this issue? Thank you a million.

Cold-Egg

Administrator
Hi,

Failed to log in to the PHPMyAdmin is weird, may I know if the SQL service is still running?
Do you have ssh console to access the server? If so, maybe you can use wp cli tool to deactivate the plugin you want.