Load balancer + Wordpress + Data server + Redis configuration

I'm kinda new to setting a scaled out server let alone switching from Apache to (Open)LiteSpeed, and would deeply appreciate any help given by this community.

I run 10+ wordpress-based websites by self-hosting and would like to scale-out to multiple machines to speed up web loading. I come to acquire a few spare old machines at a bargain that I thought are value-for-money option for this exercise, correct me if I am wrong.

• Load balancer: ThinkServer TS140 w/ E5-1275 v3, 8GBx2 ECC RAM
  • Wordpress: ThinkStation P700 w/ E5-2680 v3 x2, 32GB ECC RAM
    • I have two of the same configuration
  • Data Server: ThinkStation P620 w/ Ryzen TR 3995WX, 256GB ECC RAM
    • this one is used to be the standalone main server for all my services (in addition to aforementioned 10+ wordpress webpages)
    • I plan to add 6 NVMe sticks for data storage, back-up, and support for non-wordpress & data-heavy tasks
  • Redis server: ThinkStation C30 w/ E5-2643, 128GB ECC RAM
  • All 5 machines will be hooked to one router (AX88U)

Having read a number of articles on the web, just for basic setting, I thought it is to run OLS as a reverse proxy on the Load balancer, and run other servers in separate machines. But then, come to think of the efficient use of hardware resources, not sure if there is any advantage of separating load balancer and Redis server. From limited understanding of randome googled articles, load balancers require little memory but more CPU resources while Redis requires quite the opposite. C30 w/ outdated but high clock CPU and heafty RAM should be enough for both jobs, I thought. Time-loss generated by communicating btwn load balancer and Redis is also a concern.

Guess endless counts of googling will in the end help me doing the job, but wonder 1. if there is any step-by-step guide and 2. if I am not doing something rediculous.