Conditional headers

Is there a way to set headers based on some condition? In Apache I could use <IF> statement or something like
Apache config:
set Cache-Control "max-age=2592000,public" "expr=%{CONTENT_TYPE} =~ m#image/svg\+xml#i"
but I do not see a way to do that in OLS. Or am I missing something?

Do I have to use them in an .htaccess file specifically? Because I've tried IF conditions in "Context" module's headers and it did not work: OLS generated headers with those names, instead.
Are Litespeed's differences in expressions support documented somewhere?

LiteCache

Do I have to use them in an .htaccess file specifically?
Yes, where else? ;)

LiteSpeed supports it, but as already said, it is limited. With the last update, the compatibility with Apache was extended, at least with the LSWS. Unfortunately, I don't know whether this range of functions was also implemented in OLS.

Well, it would have made sense to support that in the headers section directly, as well Will try using what we have, though. Thanks for the info.

Hm... Does it really read the headers from .htaccess, though? I tried just "Header set x-test-htaccess true" (for test purpose) and
Apache config:
<IfModule headers_module>
    Header set x-test-htaccess true
</IfModule>
But the header was not added, even though, I know that .htaccess file was read, since to ensure that, I moved the rewrite rules from "/" context to it. And, of course, I've restarted the server after each change.

LiteCache

Is there a way to set headers based on some condition? In Apache I could use <IF> statement or something like
Apache config:
set Cache-Control "max-age=2592000,public" "expr=%{CONTENT_TYPE} =~ m#image/svg\+xml#i"
but I do not see a way to do that in OLS. Or am I missing something?
What about this?

Apache config:
<FilesMatch "\.(svg|xml)$">
    Header set Cache-Control "public,max-age=2592000"
</FilesMatch>

LiteCache

And this? It works with LSWS.

Code:
SetEnvIf HEADERS ^ HEADERS
SetEnvIf Request_URI "\.(svg|xml?.)$" !HEADERS
Header set Cache-Control "public,max-age=2592000" env=HEADERS

LiteCache

or this? Works with LSWS

Apache config:
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} \.(svg|xml?.)$
RewriteRule ^.*$ - [ENV=HEADERS:true]
Header set Cache-Control "public,max-age=2592000" env=HEADERS

Can it be that processing it may require some other settings? or maybe disabling something?

Offtopic, but if I would consider LSWS starter: how many workers OLS use?