From Nginx to OLS, Preview Social networks are no longer generated

Hi everyone!
I moved my website from a Virtuozzo-Nginx installation to a dedicated server installation with Openlitespeed (Runcloud service).
I also have an active vps with the same website (for testing purposes).
Being a social network, the moment I copy and paste a url of a FB, Instagram and Twitter post, previews should be generated.
Everything worked great in the previous installation (Virtuozzo), and now to my surprise the previews are no longer generated.
Where can I look to solve?
Is there anything OLS is blocking?

I've enabled server-level crawlers by adding the snippet to the .htaccess file but it didn't fix it.

Any suggestions are welcome!

Thanks

Did you use LSCWP, if so, please check if those preview works with default LSCWP settings?
If by LSCWP you mean the LScache plugin for Wordpress, yes, I only keep it active for some public pages. Being a social network the plugin is disabled on dynamic pages such as the feed where previews are posted...

Cold-Egg

Administrator
Mmmm, do you have any links, and could you do a quick check, by disabling the LSCache plugin and see if it helps in your case? And, is there any error shown in the browser dev tool when visiting the preview pages?

Mmmm, do you have any links, and could you do a quick check, by disabling the LSCache plugin and see if it helps in your case? And, is there any error shown in the browser dev tool when visiting the preview pages?
Sure, disabling the LScache plugin was the first thing I did but it didn't fix it!
For example, if I share a twitter link, the console generates this error:

Code:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'indexOf')
    at n.setURLResponse (buddypress-activity-post-form.min.js?ver=2.3.50:1:69047)
    at Object.<anonymous> (buddypress-activity-post-form.min.js?ver=2.3.50:1:67946)
    at c (jquery.min.js?ver=3.6.4:2:28447)
    at Object.fireWith [as rejectWith] (jquery.min.js?ver=3.6.4:2:29192)
    at Object.<anonymous> (wp-util.min.js?ver=6.2.2:2:1249)
    at c (jquery.min.js?ver=3.6.4:2:28447)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.min.js?ver=3.6.4:2:29192)
    at l (jquery.min.js?ver=3.6.4:2:80176)
    at XMLHttpRequest.<anonymous> (jquery.min.js?ver=3.6.4:2:82630)
If instead I share an Instagram link, for example, the console does not generate any errors but I actually have an error on the preview itself which is not generated ( the message appears: "an error was generated with the preview").

I contacted the hosting company "Hetzner" to see if they blocked anything on their side but they said no, so I'm in limbo...