Add full support "htaccess" [REQUEST]

It would not be bad if Open Lite Speed adds full support to the ".htaccess" file and that it was not necessary to restart the server to apply the changes. I think it is essential to make it usable to the professional public without requiring a PRO license.

I know that's the limitation of OLS, but I think it's interesting to include this essential feature (full support htaccess) in OLS. Without it OLS is not a good solution for production environments.

About the you workaround that you said me, this apply for DirectAdmin. I don't know if it work for others like CyberPanel. Even if it could work, we still had the problem of compatibility with htccess rules.

Thanks.

Cold-Egg

Administrator
Actually, some of the htaccess features can also complete by the context feature inside of the virtual host.
Yes, that is a Linux command, so it will work for all the Linux servers. You might just need to specify the document's root location.

Actually, some of the htaccess features can also complete by the context feature inside of the virtual host.
Yes, that is a Linux command, so it will work for all the Linux servers. You might just need to specify the document's root location.
These are all patches. In my opinion, Open Lite Speed is not ready for professional and production environments with these shortcomings forcing you to purchase a license.