ColdFusion (CFML) Lucee app server integration

Intro: CFML is dynamic scrpting language based on Java, widely used - mostly in government infrastructure - while also popular, lesser so than PHP, in the private sector. Currently developed as a propertary App Server by the Adobe Corporation and also as open source (FOSS) by the Switzerland based Lucee foundation.

While I managed to match OLS with Lucee App Server trought Tomcat AJP 1.3 (sadly didn't manage to make UDS work) it would be great to have integrated, out-of-the-box support for Tomcat/Lucee in the OLS web admin console, mainly for virtualhost management from OLS directly. Currently each virtualhost has to be entered manually both in OLS and into the server.xml of Tomcat. There are of course CMS solutions like ColdBox that attemt to do this easily, but as far as I know they only offer integration with NGINX, plus it slows everything down tremendously. There exists a Tomcat Valve mod_cfml Java module for this exact purpose, but only for connecting to the Apache (httpd) web server, in order to easily deploy virtualhosts.

I am convinced the friendly experts at the Lucee foundation would gladly provide any help and documentation in order to make this happen, and the CFML community would welcome you and this innitiative with open arms (not to mention they would all migrate to LiteSpeed). This is an untapped market for LiteSpeed tech, as currently is too difficult and time consuming to manage the two in tandem, even though possible.
Bonus: LiteSpeed + Lucee is a match mad in heaven, would guaranteed out-compete PHP+NGINX in perfromance while being more lightweight, stable and dependable long term.