Interference between lsphp and regular php packages

Hello Eric,

I refer to the previous MySQL issue which already cleared by fix lsphp packages (Thanks to you).

Now; I have noticed that regular php packages are disabled as shown below,
Code:
php_invoke soap: no action - module was disabled by maintainer for PHP 8.0 apache2 sapi
php_invoke pdo_mysql: no action - module was disabled by maintainer for PHP 8.0 apache2 sapi
php_invoke readline: no action - module was disabled by maintainer for PHP 8.0 apache2 sapi
php_invoke mysqli: no action - module was disabled by maintainer for PHP 8.0 apache2 sapi
php_invoke sockets: no action - module was disabled by maintainer for PHP 8.0 apache2 sapi
php_invoke dom: no action - module was disabled by maintainer for PHP 8.0 apache2 sapi
php_invoke imap: no action - module was disabled by maintainer for PHP 8.0 apache2 sapi
php_invoke xmlreader: no action - module was disabled by maintainer for PHP 8.0 apache2 sapi
php_invoke intl: no action - module was disabled by maintainer for PHP 8.0 apache2 sapi
php_invoke msgpack: no action - module was disabled by maintainer for PHP 8.0 apache2 sapi
php_invoke bz2: no action - module was disabled by maintainer for PHP 8.0 apache2 sapi
php_invoke sysvshm: no action - module was disabled by maintainer for PHP 8.0 apache2 sapi
php_invoke phar: no action - module was disabled by maintainer for PHP 8.0 apache2 sapi
php_invoke pdo: no action - module was disabled by maintainer for PHP 8.0 apache2 sapi
php_invoke xml: no action - module was disabled by maintainer for PHP 8.0 apache2 sapi
lsphp74 and lsphp80 packages are installed and the above shown disable prompt appears only for the corresponding php7.4 and php8.0 packages.
I have Installed php8.1 and it works normally with apache and nginx.

It seems like, once lsphp81 installed will results in disabling the regular php8.1 package as well.

As I understood, lsphp packages are supposed to be completely different packages and to run in isolation from regular php.
Kindly correct for me and advise on the above mentioned interference between lsphp and php.