multi PHP doesn't work on OLS 1-Click Install

lsfoo

Administrator
Hi Olar,

Could you elaborate on what you mean by "doesn't work"? Ols1clk should be using the same script as the web admin, so there should be no differences. But it could be a bug, so we'd like some more information to figure it out.

Cheers,
Kevin

olar

Hi Olar,

Could you elaborate on what you mean by "doesn't work"? Ols1clk should be using the same script as the web admin, so there should be no differences. But it could be a bug, so we'd like some more information to figure it out.

Cheers,
Kevin
Ols1clk the default instalation is with php 5.6 and i have installed all version PHP and the i changed phpversion to php 7 and reload ols but php version still on php 5.6 and not php 7
i did the same step using OLS repo instalation and multi php work well, i can change php to 5.2 5.5 .5.6 7

lsfoo

Administrator
Hi Olar,

Could you provide the commands you used? Including the parameters used for the ols1clk script (except passwords of course).

lsfoo

Administrator
We just tried compiling php with an ols1clk installation and ran into no issues. If you check your fcgi-bin directory (/usr/local/lsws/fcgi-bin/) and ls -a it, what does it output?

olar

yess i know but i can not use multiple php, i have changed "command path" but it don't work
of i install using repo methode, i can change php version by editing command path

i have installed all version php

lsfoo

Administrator
When you run the command
Code:
ls -a
inside your fcgi-bin directory, what is the output? It could help us figure out why multi-php is not working.