Openlitespeed monitoring with Datadog

Has anyone implemented Datadog to monitor OpenLiteSpeed? I currently use Docker Compose in my environments, and the configuration was relatively simple for those using Apache. To do this, I added some environment variables to WordPress' docker-compose:

DD_SERVICE: "application-prd"
DD_ENV: "prd"
DD_VERSION: "1.0.0"
DD_AGENT_HOST: "datadog-agent"
DD_TRACE_ROUTE_TEMPLATE_RESOURCE_NAMES_ENABLED: "true"
I also installed APM when building the WordPress image with Apache:
RUN apt-get update && apt-get install -y curl && \
curl -L -o /tmp/datadog-setup.php https://github.com/DataDog/dd-trace-php/releases/latest/download/datadog-setup.php && \
php /tmp/datadog-setup.php --php-bin=all && \
apt-get remove -y curl && apt-get autoremove -y && rm -rf /var/lib/apt/lists/* /tmp/datadog-setup.php
I uploaded the Datadog container via Docker Compose, connecting it to the network of environments. However, when trying to replicate this process in OpenLiteSpeed, I was unsuccessful. Could anyone give me some help?

Sorry, I may have expressed myself wrong, but in terms of container resources I can view them correctly, it's more a matter of apm viewing the requests, traces etc., I believe that datadog can't find the php PATH I'll put my Dockerfile and my Compose below if you want to test:

Attachments

Last edited:

Cold-Egg

Administrator
I am not familiar with this, but you might want to update this "php /tmp/datadog-setup.php --php-bin=all". Have you tried to install this part manually? Does it output a success? I am not sure what "all" means here, maybe you can specify the whole path instead of "all" and see if it works.