problem with cyberpanel+OLS

Hi

I have installed cyber panel image with OLS on google cloud and it is working well and I have 3 sites on it. 2 WordPress and 1 PHP script

after 2 days of working with the panel, I have some problems

1-i can not access OLS panel on port 7080, while the port is open and I got this error: This site can’t be reached
but cyber panel admin is ok and working well, is OLS panel installed with my google cloud cyber panel image? so how can I access it and what is user and pass

2-second problem is for every change that I made to .htacess files I should reset the server to take effect
I restore my WordPress site from a backup and all my links got 404 error and after saving permalink I have to reset server too

many of the WordPress plugins that work with htaccess have a problem now and not working correctly, I got this error for itheme security WordPress plugin :
A parser error prevented the request from completing as expected. The site sent a response that jQuery could not process. This could be due to a plugin/theme conflict or a server configuration issue.

and even for my non-wordpress script I need to hard reset every time for changes to take effect

I have asked cyber panel support about this problem and here is their answer :

It is because of OpenLiteSpeed, for your site to work 100% with OpenLiteSpeed you need to convert your htaccess file to be compatible with OpenLiteSpeed. Otherwise go for CyberPanel Ent, which comes with LiteSpeed Ent which is 100% compatible with Apache .htaccess rules.

can you please help me how to solve this?
Do any changes need in the cyber panel?

Pong

Administrator
i can not access OLS panel on port 7080 , most likely port 7080 being blocked by firewall. You can check your firewall for that.

To change OLS web admin console username and password, you can run /usr/local/lsws/admin/misc/admpass.sh to reset it.

" every change that I made to .htacess files I should reset the server to take effect " Correctly, any change to .htaccess, you will need to restart OLS to make them effective.

OLS only support rewrite rules in .htaccess, it doesn't support other apache like directives.
https://openlitespeed.org/kb/how-to-autoload-htaccess-with-openlitespeed/

If you have some apache style directives, you can convert them to OLS capabile configuration, or just use LiteSpeed Enterprise, which supports that of the box.

Better keep one questions in one thread.