WHMCS change from Apache to Openlitespeed

Hello everyone have you ever experience changing WHMCS from apache to openlitespeed
After changing to OLS my site getting blank nothing show but when change back to apache it works fine.

Cold-Egg

Administrator
Maybe you can try to set a different listener port on OpenLiteSpeed so it can run in parallel. May I know if you have set up virtual host, PHP handler, and document root correctly? Does it loadable if you put a phpinfo page?

Maybe you can try to set a different listener port on OpenLiteSpeed so it can run in parallel. May I know if you have set up virtual host, PHP handler, and document root correctly? Does it loadable if you put a phpinfo page?
Yes, phpinfo page is loaded.

Just only WHMCS that showing blank page

Ok, have you checked the rewrite log, or is it possible to share the whole content of the .htaccess file?
Here is .htaccess content
=>
### BEGIN - WHMCS managed rules - DO NOT EDIT BETWEEN WHMCS MARKERS ###
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine on

# RewriteBase is set to "/" so rules do not need updating if the
# installation directory is relocated. It is imperative that
# there is also a RewriteCond rule later that can effectively get
# the actual value by comparison against the request URI.
#
# If there are _any_ other RewriteBase directives in this file,
# the last entry will take precedence!
RewriteBase /

# Redirect directories to an address with slash
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
RewriteRule ^(.+[^/])$ $1/ [R]

# Send all remaining (routable paths) through index.php
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
# Determine and use the actual base
RewriteCond $0#%{REQUEST_URI} ([^#]*)#(.*)\1$
#RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php/$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^.*$ %2index.php [QSA,L]

</IfModule>
### END - WHMCS managed rules - DO NOT EDIT BETWEEN WHMCS MARKERS ###

Hi

I have the same issue currently but I even tried upgrading to litespeed enteprise and experienced the same issue. Not sure what it is. If I switch back to Apache it works fine.

Very strange issue.

Also note that WHMCS is not secure with OLS as it leaves the /vendor folder open to public.

Cold-Egg

Administrator
HI,
Rules look fine to me, @zhd4488 and @sahostking . if you still have the test server, could you share it with support@litespeedtech.com, and I will be able to help you directly from there?

For the /vendor part is easy to secure, you can set up a static context from WebAdmin > Virtual Hosts > Context > vendor for example, and
change Access Allowed from * to (for example) 1.2.3.4 and set Access Denied to *
or create a Realm for this context, so user need to pass the credential in order to visit the page.