The site endlessly makes requests to itself when the Litespeed Wordpress plugin is enabled

You are using optimization features of the LiteSpeed cache plugin that require the LiteSpeed web server. Your 3rd party cache plugin is also incompatible with these optimization features.

Last edited:
1. That is correct, you are probably using image optimization and some other optimization features from the LSCache plugin, and those will try to optimize it in the background.
2. This is not related to the optimization, but I just want to point out that the cache part may not work since the site is using Nginx server and x-wp-cf-super-cache.

1. That is correct, you are probably using image optimization and some other optimization features from the LSCache plugin, and those will try to optimize it in the background.
2. This is not related to the optimization, but I just want to point out that the cache part may not work since the site is using Nginx server and x-wp-cf-super-cache.
1. This problem occurs when absolutely all functions of the plugin are disabled, that is, even with the plugin normally enabled and all functions disabled, these requests still exist
2. No, the Litespeed web server is used

This is the topic I created
Cache plugin support at WP forum is the one and only location where you get support for the LiteSpeed cache plugin, so please use it. Nevertheless, there is a nginx based proxy in front of your server and this proxy caches all requests and this constellation doesn't work with every other cache plugin or/and LiteSpeed LScache.

caching.png