Recent content by Cold-Egg

  1. Cold-Egg

    Pagination in WebAdmin

    How about changing "iDisplayLength:10" to e.g. "iDisplayLength:100" from the /usr/local/lsws/admin/html.open/res/js/plugin/datatables/dataTables.min.js file ?
  2. Cold-Egg

    Custom Error Pages with proper HTML code

    Hi, I understand. However, I'm still unable to reproduce the redirect code issue. In my test case, I’m still getting a 403 response instead. I think it would be easier for you to get further assistance from LiteSpeed by submitting a support request to support@litespeedtech.com with this forum...
  3. Cold-Egg

    Custom Error Pages with proper HTML code

    Based on my testing: When a request is blocked by ModSecurity, OLS returns the server’s default 403 error page. When a 403 is triggered by a rewrite rule or file permission, OLS returns the custom 403 error page. The default error page is a built-in feature, and cannot be modified.
  4. Cold-Egg

    OLS security updates?

    Security enhancement should be included in the next OpenLiteSpeed release.
  5. Cold-Egg

    minor visual bug: duplicate help text

    Thanks for the report, we will take a look.
  6. Cold-Egg

    lsphp83 8.3.33 + bubblewrap = SIGSEGV

    I tried a similar setup, including upgrading and downgrading OLS with the lsup command and switching between PHP versions, but I still haven't been able to reproduce the issue. If the issue is still occurring, please send the issue to support@litespeedtech.com with this forum link appended for...
  7. Cold-Egg

    Anyone else seeing "Unix socket path is too long to generate an alternate address" on OpenLiteSpeed/SPanel?

    Thanks for the details. I will forward the issue to the dev team.
  8. Cold-Egg

    Anyone else seeing "Unix socket path is too long to generate an alternate address" on OpenLiteSpeed/SPanel?

    Could you provide an example of the full socket path that contains the .sock.<absurdly long numeric suffix>? For example, something like: **/tmp/lshttpd/example.com.sock.123456789** I'd like to check the actual length and format of the generated socket path.
  9. Cold-Egg

    Http/2 error in v1.9.1

    So far we haven't received any similar reports. Could you upgrade again? If the loading issue occurs again, please add your domain and your origin server's IP address to your hosts file so you can access the site directly, bypassing the CDN. If the page still loads slowly or fails to load on an...
  10. Cold-Egg

    WordPress Admin Automatically Logs Out After Login on LiteSpeed Server

    Has this happened before? Or is it a fresh setup? I'd check WP_HOME and WP_SITEURL first and see if they match. You could also use wp CLI command to disable plugins from the console temporarily to narrow down the issue.
  11. Cold-Egg

    OLS 1.9.1 webAdmin loses features

    Check it again https://rpms.litespeedtech.com/centos/9/update/x86_64/RPMS/
  12. Cold-Egg

    OLS 1.9.1 webAdmin loses features

    Check this https://rpms.litespeedtech.com/centos/9/update/x86_64/RPMS/ 1.9.1-2 is ready.
  13. Cold-Egg

    OLS v1.9.1 available?

    I know 1.9.1 is released, but we might want to add a few minor changes in this version :)
  14. Cold-Egg

    OLS v1.9.1 available?

    I see, v1.9.1 is not final yet, but it is very close. We will add the release log once everything is completed.
  15. Cold-Egg

    OLS 1.9.1 webAdmin loses features

    @stevieosaurus Could you update the openlitespeed package with dnf or yum and let us know if it fixes the issue?
Top