OK, got a complaint from a user that he could no longer connect to my MC site using FireFox 35.0.1. Had him regress to 35.0 of FireFox and the problem continued. He was using Windows 7 Pro SP1. I got onto my desktop that is the same OS and confirmed that I could not connect to the site at all using FireFox. I could connect fine using Chrome or Safari (from the Mac) and IE 11 and Chrome from the Windows box. I did NOT think to check Mac version of FireFox (had several things going on). Once I regressed back to OpenLiteSpeed 1.4.3 the connections were fine - so something has changed. I'm running SSL on the site, compiled with --enable-spdy and --with-group=nogroup (I'm on Debian Wheezy). PHP is at version 5.6 and is the same compile options used with 1.4.3 of OLS. I am using XenForo 1.4.4 on the site in question.