1.4.9 Released! Now with PHP 7 Support!

lsfoo

Administrator
Hi Everyone,

1.4.9 is now released! This one includes PHP 7 support, so if anyone is interested in trying it out, this is the time to update!

We received some bug reports in the last release, if you had any problems with 1.4.8, please try this release and let us know if you run into any more issues.

"When will 1.4.x be stable?"
A: This will be the last release of 1.4.x which includes new features (prior to being marked stable). So, please, anyone willing and able to test 1.4.x, we strongly recommend you try it out and report any bugs found.

Anyone that is currently using 1.4.x for production, if you don't mind answering others' questions, it will be useful to hear from you about your experiences. We want to ensure that we have the best product out there, and any and all feedback is welcome.

Cheers,
Kevin

But still no Repo/RPM available?
Still only option is source install?
If only RPM is available, that would be great and I'm willing to test this out.

lsfoo

Administrator
Hi RoldanLT,

Correct, until the 1.4.x branch is designated stable, there will only be a 1.3.x rpm.

That said, if you'd like to try your hand at the source install, we'd be glad to help your installation :)

Kevin

lsfoo

Administrator
Please correct me if I'm wrong, do you mean the lsphp5 binary? That should be under /usr/local/lsws/fcgi-bin/. If that's not what you're asking, please let me know.

This may help as well.

Kevin