Add multiple domains to OLS.

Hi Team,

I decided to move all my domains to one server. I started with fresh install and mapped it to domain1.com, now I setup another domain domain2.com by following the method listed here https://openlitespeed.org/kb/setting-up-name-based-virtual-hosting-on-openlitespeed/.

One doubt, the webserver root is pointing to same path - $VH_ROOT/html as a result the domain2.com first throws error:
This server could not prove that it is domain2.com; its security certificate is from domain1.com. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.
I want to understand following:
  1. What should be the right path and how to achieve the same?
  2. How to generate SSL for other domain? My first domain ssl was generated at the time of setup automatically.

Cold-Egg

Administrator
If you have a different virtual host root, then the $VH_ROOT/html should be fine, you can also use full path instead, e.g. /var/www/domain2/

About domain 2 SSL, you can buy it from a provider or get free SSL from certbot. Then set up the given SSL to virtual host > SSL tab. The virtual host SSL will overwrite the listener's SSL.