Admin panel on smartphone

Admin panel buttons don't work on smartphone. i.e when server configuration, vhosts etc pressed nothing happens. Admin panel remain on the main dashboard and does not open any other page.

lsfoo

Administrator
Hi Faizan,

Regarding OLS:
Which version are you using?
Regarding the phone:
Which phone, OS version, and browser are you using? We had an issue before, but it should be resolved.

Kevin

Hi Faizan,

Regarding OLS:
Which version are you using?
Regarding the phone:
Which phone, OS version, and browser are you using? We had an issue before, but it should be resolved.

Kevin
I'm using OLS version 1.4.14 and infinx note 2 LTE smartphone running android 5.1 using latest google chrome and Firefox browsers. Also tested on another phone with android 4.2.1 and chrome/firefox

lsfoo

Administrator
Hi Faizan,

We are able to reproduce the bug, thanks for the report! We will get to work on it as soon as we can.

Cheers,
Kevin

Yes, it's the same browser but a newer device. But honestly, I don't think it has to do anything with the device because I was also thinking like that before, and I tried to change some settings, but nothing worked out. And, I've been talking to a friend of mine, and he has the same issue as I do. I even messed something up, and I lost all of my data, so I had to use a data recovery system from salvage data. Idk, maybe I did something, and that's why it doesn't want to work properly. I'll try something else to see if it would work.