In the CWP Pro version, it is possible to change the PHP version of the individual domains from the user panel instead of changing the version globally. In order to do it, please follow the steps mentioned below:
- Login to CWP Pro panel as root.
- You need to add the required PHP versions first from the PHP Settings > PHP Selector option.
- Once installed, log in to the user panel from list accounts by clicking the icon.
- You can see the 'PHP selector' option under the CWP Settings in the left menu.
- Select the required account and PHP version from the dropdowns provided and press the 'Update Version ' option.