Configuration Help

I'm a long time user of litespeed but I use the enterprise version on a VPS but I'm constrained by hard drive space, and have a dedicated server not doing anything so thought I'd offload some of my sites from my VPS to this server using openlitespeed.

I've got some questions thought around the configuration.

At the moment I've got my file structure set up like this:

/home/site/html
/home/site/logs
/home/site/cache
/home/site2/html
/home/site2/logs
/home/site2/cache
/home/site3/html
/home/site3/logs
/home/site3/cache
and so on

and store the cache files from each site separately in the cache folder of each site. With LS its simple to set this in the virtual hosts configuration of each site but how do I do this with ols?

My dedicated server also dosn't have SSD's but has gigs of spare ram. I was thinking of mounting a directory to memory to store the cache files in for speed.

i.e:
/home/cache/site/
/home/cache/site2/
/home/cache/site3/

I know that i'd have to rebuild all my caches if I ever rebooted the server but is there any downside to doing this? and is it actually even needed?

Also how do i install ols 1.6 from the repos so i can use quic?

I know that i'd have to rebuild all my caches if I ever rebooted the server but is there any downside to doing this? and is it actually even needed?
Turns out my IOWait is a lot lower with my dedicated server than with my VPS which supposedly has SSD's. But is it still worth storing the caches in memory when I've got 16GB of spare memory sat doing nothing.