Congratulations 1.3

R

Robson

OLS 1.3 seems very good, new design and new pagecache.
Any news how this Pagecache work?

Tracy Perry

on version 1.3, I can't save new modules (cache module) and also can't save new virtualhost.
so, I downgrade again to version 1.2.8
I'd "downgrade" to 1.2.9 instead of 1.2.8 if I was you. I've had to take almost all my sites back to 1.2.9 for different reasons. One of them I could NEVER get the SSL to work reliably. Regressed back to 1.2.9 and the exact config worked perfect. One of the WordPress sites I have set up for a VPS would not display reliably. Regression back to 1.2.9 solved that also.

I'd "downgrade" to 1.2.9 instead of 1.2.8 if I was you. I've had to take almost all my sites back to 1.2.9 for different reasons. One of them I could NEVER get the SSL to work reliably. Regressed back to 1.2.9 and the exact config worked perfect. One of the WordPress sites I have set up for a VPS would not display reliably. Regression back to 1.2.9 solved that also.
I don't know why on version 1.2.9, my new domain is pointing to Litespeed Welcome Page. I have checked VH and Liteners, nothing wrong with setup

Tracy Perry

I don't know why on version 1.2.9, my new domain is pointing to Litespeed Welcome Page. I have checked VH and Liteners, nothing wrong with setup
One of two reasons probably.
Either you didn't copy your structure for your forum/site over to the /lsws/DEFAULT/html location
or
You didn't change your index file to index.php from index.html in the vhost setting.

R

Robson

In my test w Wordpress X-Litespeed-Cache displayed only in Home, w Magento, no-cache, no-store