. CSS and. JS problems

I successfully installed openlitespeed with one click script and started up successfully. Because my virtual server only has IPv6, I modified the configuration file according to the feedback on the forum so that it can use IPv6 to access the management panel. However, it is not consistent with my expectation. On the console, I saw a large number of "failed to load resource: Net:: err"_ CONNECTION_ CLOSED
bootstrap.min.css : 1 "when I changed the port to 8443 and tried to access from cloudflare, the error code changed to 520. However, my management interface was still black and white. After logging in, I couldn't perform any operations. Therefore, I couldn't change the monitoring of ports 80 and 443 and make them listen to IPv6. 批注 2020-08-16 081800.png
Can someone help me solve this problem?

Pong

Administrator
"when I changed the port to 8443 and tried to access from cloudflare ", you should not do that. CloudFlare doesn't support such port.

You just need to access to the admin through ipv6:7080 directively.

Pong

Administrator
For your css and js, you will need to check server log why it doesn't load. or just bypass cloudflare to see if css and js load correctly or not. Most likely between connection of CloudFlare and Openlitespeed, if so, you can add CloudFlare to allowed IP list.