CSSJS deadlock

hello!

I got openlitespeed running on a kubernetes cluster but i still have 2 small issues while using it with lscache (on a wordpress install, tested with 0 plugins)

IF i activate css or js minification i got a lots of alerts on the litespeed server side and the first load of the page is insanely long ( some minutes) . Seems it has difficulties to read/write the cssjs files :/ . I tried chmod with no changes.

[17474] [10.2.1.0:41877:HTTP2-195#localhost] [STDERR] PHP Warning: file_put_contents(): Exclusive locks are not supported for this stream in /var/www/vhosts/localhost/html/wp-content/plugins/litespeed-cache/src/file.cls.php on line 174

And if u use my redis cache i also get a php error : Trying to access array offset on value of type null1 / wp-content/plugins/litespeed-cache/src/object-cache.cls.php:99

It seems that those 2 issues are related but i don't really know where to look at if one of you have an idéa maybe :)

Regards

Banzine

Hi,

checked a lot of things, it seems that php can't create files under /var/www/vhosts/localhost/html/

I'm using a Vhost template with : DocRoot UID but everything seems to run under 'nobody'

ideas?

Banzine

Hi thanks ! it is nobody nogroup :)

btw everything else works pretty fine, until a php script have to create/update some files :D

Last edited:

Banzine

Hey , that was that! i had to put -nolock on mountOptions in my nfs provisioner (or in the claim), i gained 1 sec loading time and css js génération took few seconds instead of minutes :)

last thing if i can bother is that on Object cache :
NotificationTrying to access array offset on value of type null1 | wp-content/plugins/litespeed-cache/src/object-cache.cls.php:99

I have that on most of my live websites (even without plugins and twentytwenty for test purposes) but not on a fresh new install with the same parameters causing object cache not to be working (with redis and connection test ok)

the only différence between those 2 types of websites are the database, can it be something in wp_options?

Regards !