Debian 12 bookworm is out

Hi, when can we await the bookworm packages? I'm forced right now to stick with debian 11 for our new web services because of that.
If that would take long it would be better for me to host my own mirror of OLS packages

Hi, when can we await the bookworm packages? I'm forced right now to stick with debian 11 for our new web services because of that.
If that would take long it would be better for me to host my own mirror of OLS packages
mirror doesnt help, we have one. Debian 11 packages have dependency of openssl 1.1, Debian 12 requires openssl 3.0

jaka87

I would also love debian 12 packages. Im in process of changing server and would rather not start with debian 11. I have tried installing binary which to my surprise comes with php 5. I also tried compiling newer php but then decided to rather wait. Hope it will be aveliable soon :)

mirror doesnt help, we have one. Debian 11 packages have dependency of openssl 1.1, Debian 12 requires openssl 3.0
If I mirrored I can package the latest version for Debian 12, afaik openssl 3.0 won't fail any OLS or OLS dependency.
But I would still rather wait because packaging all LSPHPs is crazy amount of work.