Gibberish Output - Not sure what to look for

Hi!

I've been playing with cyberpanel and openlitespeed for a long time, but I'm running into a weird problem that I don't even know how to google for a solution. Basically, I have this Wordpress site that does some Business to Business transactions. There is one particular page where the php script takes 10 seconds to process in the background. Once processed, it should show me the contents of the cart. This works flawlessly on Apache / php-fpm / fcgi, but when the request takes 9-10 seconds on openlitespeed, the script finishes, but the output is gibberish instead of the cart display. If the script runs for 8 seconds, the output is fine.

See attached image of the gibberish.

The performance from openlitespeed / cache / etc is AMAZING and works for 99.9% of the rest of the site functions. Please note that speeding up the process is not what I am trying to do. I need the server to output normal text after waiting for 10 seconds just like apache / php-fpm / fcgi does.

I'm not sure what the problem is. There are no error messages in logs and there are no headers output in the gibberish. Inspecting the source yields nothing but gibberish. I have disabled most plugins / ls cache too and the same problem persists.

If anyone has ideas, I'd love to hear them!

I am running Ubuntu 20.04 and OpenLiteSpeed 1.6.21 and PHP 7.4 (Changing PHP versions doesn't impact the gibberish).

Thank you so much.

Attachments

Last edited: