Going on Vacation

Do you want Internet access when you're on vacation?

• Absolutely. I might shrivel up and die.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Nope. I need time away from the computer to unshrivel.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Yes, but I'll tell everyone that I don't have access to the Internet.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No, but I'm downloading a couple articles to read when I get there.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lsmichael

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd let you know that I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow. We're going to Japan to visit my wife's family. I'll be gone until the 9th and my wife's mother doesn't really have Internet access (which is great, by the way, you should really try it). Just wanted you guys to know why I'm not answering any questions.

Cheers,

Michael

Slavik

Administrator
Hey guys,

Just thought I'd let you know that I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow. We're going to Japan to visit my wife's family. I'll be gone until the 9th and my wife's mother doesn't really have Internet access (which is great, by the way, you should really try it). Just wanted you guys to know why I'm not answering any questions.

Cheers,

Michael
Have fun Michael,

We'll try not to break... too much... :D

This thread must be a cover up. In other words, you must use this option, "Yes, but I'll tell everyone that I don't have access to the Internet." It's exactly that... Just kidding. :p

Do you regularly visit Japan? I would really like to go there one day... Have a great vacation! :cool:

lsmichael

Busy last day... Quick replies:

George,

You're crazy. Unshrivel, man! It's great.

Slavik,

Don't... break... anything. I know what country you live in.

Fearless,

I don't want access to the Internet. It's bad for me. But, yes, even if I did have access I would tell everyone that I don't.
I don't get to go to Japan that often — perhaps once a year. You should go. It's beautiful, but it's also very, very expensive.

See y'all on the flipside!