Google Crawl stats to low

I switched ubuntu from using apache + php 7.4 + MariaDB to OpenLiteSpeed 1.7.14 + lsphp73 + MYSQL 8.0
I have a website with approximately 4-5 million url (wordpress cms)
Before I switched to openlitespeed , google sent over 300k requests every day to crawl my site, and now it sends a maximum 10k-15k requests!
I have multiple sitemaps
example.com/old1/sitemap.xml
example.com/old2/sitemap.xml
example.com/old9/sitemap.xml
example.com/sport/sitemap.xml
example.com/archaeology/sitemap.xml
etc etc ..
I did not make any changes other than transfer from apache to openlitespeed.

Attachments

Last edited:

Cold-Egg

Administrator
https://support.wix.com/en/article/google-search-console-crawled-currently-not-indexed#:~:text=If you've submitted a,results for the time being.&text=It's not necessary to resubmit the URL to be crawled and indexed.

The Crawled - Currently Not Indexed message doesn't mean there are any errors in your page. It's not necessary to resubmit the URL to be crawled and indexed. Depending on Google's decision, it may or may not be indexed in the future.
If you consider this page important to display in search results and the live test doesn't show any errors, you can try to request indexing.
My problem is not with "The Crawled - Currently Not Indexed message", because i know that when google will read them they will become index! (meaning they will be successfully read by google)

my problem is the size of the crawl that google sends every day to my server to index the page

i see very big difference between using apache and openlitespeed

because when I used apache google sent over 300k requests every day and now only 10-15k request

i see the status to google webmaster tools -> settings -> Crawling -> Crawl stats
(sorry for bad english)

Attachments