I did everything below, and my certificate is still not activated. What am I doing wrong? Thank you in advance!
- I created an OpenLiteSpeed WordPress droplet on DigitalOcean.
- I activated the Symantec Encryption Everywhere SSL certificate for my domain on name.com. (I don't think they are offering Let's Encrypt certificates.)
- I generated the private key and CSR certificates on OpenLiteSpeed server using openssl req -newkey rsa:2048 -nodes -keyout domain_tld.key -out domain_tld.csr
- I moved the domain_tld.key and domain_tld.csr to /etc/ssl
- I entered the domain_tld.csr value into the activation screen on name.com
- Name.com issued my Symantec Encryption Everywhere certificate, which includes the SERVER CERTIFICATE, INTERMEDIATE and ROOT CA CERTIFICATES.
- I copied and pasted SERVER CERTIFICATE to domain_tld.crt and uploaded to /etc/ssl
- I activated my OpenLiteSpeed 1.6.12 WebAdmin Console
- I went to Listeners
- Clicked on wordpressssl port 443 listener
- Referenced Private Key File as /etc/ssl/domain_tld.key
- Referenced Certificate File as /etc/ssl/domain_tld.crt