Header duplication when using Wordpress LSCache plugin

I have added headers to the context of openlitespeed for '/', but I see duplication in the response. If I go to the toolbox and do a "Purge All - LSCache", the duplication disappears on the subsequent request and then it comes back once the cache gets generated. This duplication appears with a ',' and this is causing mangling of the headers for applications that are looking for certain values.

Server:

ii openlitespeed 1.6.21-2+focal amd64 High Performance, lightweight, open source HTTP server

LS Cache Plugin: Version 3.6.4

Has anyone seen this before?

< access-control-accept: *,*

< access-control-allow-credentials: true,true

< access-control-allow-headers: Origin,Content-Type,Accept,DNT,X-CustomHeader,Keep-Alive,User-Agent,X-Requested-With,If-Modified-Since,Cache-Control,Origin,Content-Type,Accept,DNT,X-CustomHeader,Keep-Alive,User-Agent,X-Requested-With,If-Modified-Since,Cache-Control

< access-control-allow-methods: GET,POST,OPTIONS,DELETE,PUT,GET,POST,OPTIONS,DELETE,PUT

< access-control-content-type: *,*

< access-control-max-age: 1728000,1728000

< p3p: CP='IDC DSP COR ADM DEVi TAIi PSA PSD IVAi IVDi CONi HIS OUR IND CNT',CP='IDC DSP COR ADM DEVi TAIi PSA PSD IVAi IVDi CONi HIS OUR IND CNT'

< strict-transport-security: max-age=31536000; includeSubDomains,max-age=31536000; includeSubDomains

< x-content-security-policy: default-src *,default-src *

< x-content-type-options: nosniff,nosniff

< x-frame-options: SAMEORIGIN,SAMEORIGIN

< x-xss-protection: 1; mode=block,1; mode=block

< x-litespeed-cache: hit