help me

S

shahin

Hello.
I just got finished installing openlitespeed final version.
In all cases mediawiki has got completely done but it will load the site with the white screen.
Please if is possible for me so please do managers., I'm the only one site on my server.
If possible please let me know and otherwise fully explain to another job where otherwise stated

lsmichael

Howdy,

Well, the first place to start would be to check you error log. It's located in /usr/local/lsws/logs/ What kind of error are you seeing?

Cheers,

Michael

S

shahin

Hello dear friend.
Yes investigated and illogical errors posted.
The reviews that I've had in 2 weeks cms different detection capabilities and the ability to translate htacces openlitespeed version that does not have a default Apache.
I said I service the following link:
http://open.litespeedtech.com/mediawiki/index.php/Help:Custom_Templates
Is it possible to automatically detect and build openlitespeed added automatically to the virtual host?
Surely the white pages of the Site after openlitespeed same virtual host configuration

Last edited by a moderator:

lsmichael

Hi Shahin,

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you are asking for. Have you solved the issue you were having with white pages?

The custom templates allow you to set up an OpenLiteSpeed configuration and then easily make new vhosts with that configuration. I'm not sure, though, that this is what you want to do. What do you mean by "automatically detect"? What do you want to detect?

Cheers,

Michael

S

shahin

Hello.
Sorry your text translated by google, because I have so much wrong :D
Before I got the problem solved ;)
But:
I received an alert email like this:
At [10/Jun/2014:09:24:26 +0430], web server with pid=32755 received unexpected signal=11, no core file is created. A new instance of web server will be started automatically!

At [10/Jun/2014:09:20:56 +0430], web server with pid=32631 received unexpected signal=11, no core file is created. A new instance of web server will be started automatically!

and .....
Is there a way to solve this problem?
And the second:
After adding cache modules Must x-cache and php should be re-build?

Oh!
i'm using directadmin controlpanel

lsmichael

Howdy,

Don't worry about your English. We'll both just try our best.

That error message says that the server crashed. What is in the error logs around those times? What is happening when it crashes?

We'd have to know more information before we can diagnose the issue.

And XCache and PHP don't need to be rebuilt after adding the cache module. The cache module is page caching. XCache is opcode caching. They're a little different.

And, if you're using DirectAdmin, I'd think you'd want to use LSWS Enterprise. The latest version of CustomBuild has Enterprise totally integrated. But if you keep using OpenLiteSpeed I'm really curious what you think of OpenLiteSpeed + DirectAdmin.

Cheers,

Michael

S

shahin

hi dear Michael ;)
Sorry for delay in responding,I am engaged with company projects :D

Finally, I could merge both openlitespeed & directadmin programs and run it.
I also write a script in perl language for making virtualhosts and the issues.
that should be done manually.This script carry out all steps of host majing automatically during its creating.

now, I am working on security issues of this openlitespeed,but i could not patching "openbasedir" on openlitespeed.
So have you any solution for this problem?
php.ini located by default in the directory?

This site is loaded with Openlitespeed but I've got a problem and it is dangerous.
http://avayebartar43.in

Secondly I have a question,in your point of view,the interprise edition of litespeed program it exactly do on background which result in automatically run of all issues.
By the mean, i guess that as you are aware about this program difficalty,you have published its free version in market.but be ensure that i will operate in finally.
your kind assistance aould be highly appreciated in advence.

--------------------------
Dear Michael, if possible, please send address of Viber & Facebook in the forum message now

lsmichael

Howdy Shahin,

Yeah. open_basedir is not supported on OpenLiteSpeed yet. If you'd like to work on it, the basic components for it are in the source code, but have not been implemented into a setting. Otherwise, we'll try to fit it on the road map when we get a chance.

As for your second question, though, I'm not quite sure what you're asking. Could you try to rephrase it? (I know English is not your first language. Don't worry about it. If I could speak Persian, I would.)

m