How do i run my python .py script in the browser ?

First of all sorry for my bad english, english is not my second language,
so im switching my website backed from php to python, and i want to print "hello word" thing to my web browser,
how do i do that ? im really new to this web server thing so, THANKS FOR THE HELP

If you use wsgi then you can. Here's the example for django https://openlitespeed.org/kb/python-wsgi-applications/ .
i've followed the tutorial yesterday, but and it works like charm thank you very much,
but i've been trying installing django but the default dbms is Sqlite right? i want to change it with mysql, and when i'm trying to install it, it has an error says =
ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1:
command: /usr/local/lsws/BEW/projec/myprojec/bin/python2 -c 'import sys, se tuptools, tokenize; sys.argv[0] = '"'"'/tmp/pip-install-itgQ10/mysqlclient/setup .py'"'"'; __file__='"'"'/tmp/pip-install-itgQ10/mysqlclient/setup.py'"'"';f=geta ttr(tokenize, '"'"'open'"'"', open)(__file__);code=f.read().replace('"'"'\r\n'"' "', '"'"'\n'"'"');f.close();exec(compile(code, __file__, '"'"'exec'"'"'))' egg_i nfo --egg-base /tmp/pip-install-itgQ10/mysqlclient/pip-egg-info
cwd: /tmp/pip-install-itgQ10/mysqlclient/
Complete output (12 lines):
sh: mysql_config: command not found
sh: mariadb_config: command not found
sh: mysql_config: command not found
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
File "/tmp/pip-install-itgQ10/mysqlclient/setup.py", line 16, in <module>
metadata, options = get_config()
File "setup_posix.py", line 61, in get_config
libs = mysql_config("libs")
File "setup_posix.py", line 29, in mysql_config
raise EnvironmentError("%s not found" % (_mysql_config_path,))
EnvironmentError: mysql_config not found
----------------------------------------
ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1: python setup.py egg_info Check th e logs for full command output.

i've searched how to fix this on the internet, but cant find any solutions, pls heko