How to install openlitespeed normally on the treasure tower panel, I'm going crazy

touen

firstFirst of all, I would like to clarify that I am Chinese and not good at English, so I translated my article using Bing. Please point out any parts that I do not understand

Hello Bing, help me translate this article into English: Title "How exploration, but after all, it is my hobby, has been using the treasure tower, what can not understand, and then persuaded me to retreat, I do not know when to learn. Then I saw that cyberpanel is the first server management panel to integrate openlitespeed, how convenient, how fast and so on, then I reset ssh command installation waited for a few hours and finally logged on, the result is all English, browser translation I can only understand half, I whole half a day, finally rely on cyberpanel successfully logged on to the openlitespeed background, and then I was stunned, wordpress there is to let me open subscription, I do not know how to do, there are a bunch of unfamiliar English, blind exploration, what listener, and what host mapping, I have followed the tutorial, the result of a visit is still the default page, and spent two hours I can not do anything. Can only reset the system After that, I spent 20 minutes installing the treasure tower, and then downloaded the openlitespeed plugin, the result is still the same, that is, the notification said that the installation is completed and then the software is not, the software store is still not installed state And then I asked bing, said it was my server system reason, I looked carefully at each wrong ah, the system right ah, openlitespeed official website said: currently openlitespeed only supports **Centos** (6-8), debian (7-10) and Ubuntu (14, 16, 18, 20), I am cenos7.9, is in 6-8, I in n times reinstall the system (before are the same image) after listening to bing's advice finally installed Ubuntu20, which is my current system Then, 20 minutes later, the treasure tower started, and sure enough can install openlitespeed, this time everything is normal, right? At least openlitespeed installed normally, is it because I had a problem with the previous image or is it the official meaning is actually centos6 and centos8 ah, alas do not say, say more are tears ah, there are still behind There is a csdn article that says that the treasure tower uses the openlitespeed plugin to install in order mysql, openlitespeed, phpmyadmin, php, and what redis plugin and so on also need to toss, I thought this article is outdated, the problem should have been solved, the result I came up to install openlitespeed first, then mysql installation stuck, a card is an hour, because I thought it was still installing, and then I quietly wait ah wait, finally I found out, and then uninstall openlitespeed, php uninstall, a few not in order are uninstalled, tmd I installed for an hour or two, uninstall for a minute and a half, then change the order and then install back is another hour or two. To the back, I installed phpmyadmin when the treasure tower prompted me to install php first, or not to install, I lost, csdn article told me the order is first mysql then openlitespeed then phpmyadmin then php, you now treasure tower told me in phpmyadmin before must install php ah, csdn article author is how to install, or is it because the treasure tower update version added I had no choice but to choose a roundabout tactic, first install php and then install phpmyadmin, and then uninstall php, and then install phpmyadmin, and then install php, back and forth and another hour passed. Well, now is after the above happened an hour or two of time, I first migrate the blog, packaged upload, and then cdn change an ip thing, the result is error 500, anxious to death me, less than a minute I put the ip back, because I have users need the website. I can not figure out why, blind exploration for half an hour after using the treasure tower to create a new wordpress, this is successful, successful access to the background front, now in comparison of the two differences, direct upload and unzip and new deployment what is the difference, has been checked to the database problem, because I put the new wp directory set to the old wp, and then changed the configuration, but normal access. Then I thought maybe there are other people who have openlitespeed related experience can communicate, and then came here to post articles, look at the time, spent about 40 minutes. Blood and tears of the lesson can make us grow, but sometimes a lot of useless work can be avoided, spent a day's time, only slept for two hours, waiting for the time also in the crazy search for information, b station search openlitespeed only a few irrelevant results, WeChat public number also have some but limited help, no entertainment, or this is entertainment, should say is being entertained, by their own entertainment, self-entertainment, in fact, now the website speed is good enough, super cache plug-in, and cdn, are very good, just want to try new things, not willing to love for a long time without progress, but to see where the online good money, domain name investment, some speculation, misunderstood the original intention, just like that. Ask experienced big brother to give me some advice!

Last edited by a moderator: