I can't pass http3check.net test (https://http3check.net/?host=proseosite.com) and in the Chrome dev console (Network tab) I'm seeing HTTP/2 and not 3. I'm pretty sure that some time ago HTTP 3 was working fine.
Testing outgoing connection:
Testing connection to the server from another machine:
According to instructions there should be some info on incoming data:
> /usr/local/lsws/bin/lshttpd -v LiteSpeed/1.7.16 Open (BUILD built: Fri May 13 19:00:23 UTC 2022) module versions: lsquic 3.0.4 modgzip 1.1 cache 1.64 mod_security 1.4
- QUIC enabled via GUI on all levels
- Using the latest version of Chrome
- Using Lets Encrypt certificate
- In the settings I specified path to the fullchain certificate and enabled "Chained Certificate" (https://www.litespeedtech.com/suppo...wiki:config:letsencrypt-ssl#setup_ssl_on_lsws)
- SSL test passed: https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=proseosite.com&hideResults=on
- Port 443 for UDP is open:
> firewall-cmd --list-all services: cockpit dhcpv6-client http https ports: 443/udp
- I'm not using Cloudflare
> netstat -lupn | grep 443 udp 0 0 0.0.0.0:44304 0.0.0.0:* 475181/openlitespee udp 0 0 0.0.0.0:443 0.0.0.0:* 475179/openlitespee udp 0 0 0.0.0.0:443 0.0.0.0:* 475179/openlitespee
> nc -v -u www.google.com 443 Connection to www.google.com (2a00:1450:4017:811::2004) 443 port [udp/https] succeeded!
> nc -z -v -u proseosite.com 443 Connection to proseosite.com (126.96.36.199) 443 port [udp/https] succeeded!
> tcpdump -i eth0 -A -s0 port 443 and udp listening on eth0, link-type EN10MB (Ethernet), capture size 262144 bytes And nothing happened after that. When I Ctrl+C to exit I got: 0 packets captured 2 packets received by filter 0 packets dropped by kernel