I am trying to install OLS on ARM64

raselmx

I have an oracle ampere a1 instance and trying to utilize it by using it as an Openlitespeed webserver. But I am not able to install it for some reason. Any idea how to do it the right way?

@raselmx I'm not sure if you found a solution but I am working on building an arm64 Docker image of OLS from source. There is currently a single image on Docker Hub that is compatible but it doesn't seem built right to run properly, or at least doesn't have all of the usage instructions documented. I'm hoping to have my Docker image built just like the official images so that there shouldn't be any guessing.

@raselmx I'm not sure if you found a solution but I am working on building an arm64 Docker image of OLS from source. There is currently a single image on Docker Hub that is compatible but it doesn't seem built right to run properly, or at least doesn't have all of the usage instructions documented. I'm hoping to have my Docker image built just like the official images so that there shouldn't be any guessing.
There is some source install guidance I found that is also going to help.

I see that the Enterprise version now has ARM64 support. Might this be something coming to OLS soon?

It would open up use of the AWS Graviton servers, which would be nice :)