Is OpenLiteSpeed abandoned?

Last update was a year ago, some vulnerabilities have been discoreved and although they have been pushed, they haven't even been released as new version.

Cold-Egg

Administrator
1-click uses the repo method, so it will use the latest OLS build which is 5/24. The same/latest version will be used if you want to install it with yum/apt.

The link is for PHP packages and OLS.

OK thanks. Please communicate my suggestion about Fedora. Fedora server is really good. Comes with well supported Cockpit, VM and containers (Podman). Using Alma now for OLS, close but not quite the same.

Also there is a longstanding bug in 1-Click with MariaDB and the repo key which shuts down the updates with Cockpit until it is fixed. It's an easy fix once you find it, but still. Maybe it was fixed in the latest. In the Alma install I did a few weeks ago it was still there. Also was in the Debian stream.

OK.
We are at Fedora 38 now. And a different version of OLS. And this is not 1-Click.
Because Fedora is on top of the Centos mountain now, compatibility with it would make supporting the whole RHEL community much easier, I think. These Distros are nothing to sneeze at: Fedora, Alma, Rocky, Oracle, RHEL.