Key OLS Settings for large Website

Hi everyone,

I am running a larger website with sometimes several hundreds of users at a time.
The server is a 32 core dedicated server with 128 GB RAM running on OLS and using CyberPanel. PHP version is 8.1.

What are the most important key variable settings for the OLS configuration which should generally fit to the above website and server environment scenario (knowing that there is no "one size fits all approach") ?

Thanks for your suggestions & best regards,
Ralph

Hi Cold-Egg,

First of all, thank you very much for your prompt and helpful response. Caching is enabled (using the WP Plugin).
I have studied the linked article and have for some of the settings the problem how to translate it from LiteSpeed to OpenLiteSpeed.

Example: PHP SuEXEC Max CONN - I am not able to find this setting anywhere in the OLS WebAdmin Console. Does this correspond to the setting at Server Configuration > Tuning > Connections > Max Connections?

I am attaching a few screenshots. I hope I'm not asking too much here, but it would be awesome if you could take a - quick - look to see if anything seems totally off or sticks out as completely wrong (I have altered quite a few values).

Thank you very much, I really appreciate your support & expertise.

Best regards
Ralph

Attachments