LiteSpeed Web Server - Privilege Escalation

lsmichael

Nope. Though, honestly, I don't understand the nitty-gritty of it. I can push the developers more if y'all are interested/worried.

m

Nope. Though, honestly, I don't understand the nitty-gritty of it. I can push the developers more if y'all are interested/worried.

m
I think I can take your word for it then, but if it's easy to check I wouldn't mind. :p I figured when receiving bug reports for litespeed devs might also take a look if the issue exists on the open version, but maybe the code is a lot different and this doesn't happen.

BTW, anyone want to help me with my grammar? In my first post I said effect, I think it should be affect instead. :eek:

lsmichael

Hey,

When the vulnerabilities were brought to our attention, it was definitely considered whether they would affect OpenLiteSpeed, but the code is too different.

And, um, if you're correcting your own mistakes, I'm not sure you need help with your grammar — though I'll be sure to be extra nit-picky with you.

m

That's good to hear.

As for the grammar, I wasn't necessarily correcting my own mistake, rather asking for confirmation as I still manage to mess that up often enough. :oops: