[Module:Cache]checkAssignHandler found cachestate 2 but set to not check.

What is your OLS Version?

This error should have something above and below it as well, Please also provide a few more lines on both ends to find out reasons, Try to include one full request in the provided logs.

Hi,

I am using latest updated OpenLiteSpeed 1.6.15

Apart from this.. Cache also creating issue.

Observation -
1 )
WHMCS application behavior is wrong. When we disable cache it work perfectly.
Same way many application ( Opencart ) not working as expected on OLS if they wanted to use cache.

2 ) What if someone wanted to put OLS server before web server for caching and security?

3 ) Will this give any advantages without worry about changes?

In all cases - We do not want cache to be disable. Even 3600 value in cache also creating issue with OLS and OLS as proxy also. What may conflict and creating issue ?

I also checked .htaccess rules that also supported by OLS.

Hi,

I am using latest updated OpenLiteSpeed 1.6.15

Apart from this.. Cache also creating issue.

Observation -
1 )
WHMCS application behavior is wrong. When we disable cache it work perfectly.
Same way many application ( Opencart ) not working as expected on OLS if they wanted to use cache.

2 ) What if someone wanted to put OLS server before web server for caching and security?

3 ) Will this give any advantages without worry about changes?

In all cases - We do not want cache to be disable. Even 3600 value in cache also creating issue with OLS and OLS as proxy also. What may conflict and creating issue ?

I also checked .htaccess rules that also supported by OLS.

1 - WHMCS is not supposed to be cached, if you're doing it you must understand that if the HTML Boilerplate of the page changes and it is cached, it will show the old one. You can use cache vary, to see if that can help with the caching - https://docs.litespeedtech.com/lscache/vary/

For Opencart, we have a plugin you can use, if it creates a problem, let's talk about that but that's for some other topic.

2 - You can definitely use Openlitespeed as reverse-proxy, for caching and security, but it makes no sense offloading PHP somewhere else, given that lsphp is the fastest PHP engine.

3 - This would give you worries or not, solely depends on how you setup OLS and the backend.

All these issues are however unrelated to the original issue, Could you send me more details about that, so that we can talk about the OP here?