OLS Reversed Proxy Page Speed Issue

Hello there,
I have a website that uses OLS as a reversed proxy and nginx as a backend. but i have a problem when my site load json data the response is always too long.
can anyone help me?

Screenshot from 2020-03-22 22-57-57.jpg
this is when access using OLS
Screenshot from 2020-03-22 22-52-24 (1).jpg

this is when access directly using nginx

screencapture-149-129-246-108-7080-index-php-2020-03-22-23_02_37 (1).jpg
this is my OLS reversed proxy setup​

Pong

Administrator
normally as a reverse proxy, OLS will only proxy the traffic to the backend and it should not impact much on static file loading.

maybe you have setup some browser cache on Nginx(hence accesssing it directly will be quicker) but did not set it up on OLS?

By the way, any benefit to setup OLS + Nginx instead of just OLS itself?

normally as a reverse proxy, OLS will only proxy the traffic to the backend and it should not impact much on static file loading.

maybe you have setup some browser cache on Nginx(hence accesssing it directly will be quicker) but did not set it up on OLS?

By the way, any benefit to setup OLS + Nginx instead of just OLS itself?
Before that, I'm using nginx, but my company need to install cyberpanel, so that I must install OLS. But when using OLS only, user's complained that they can't access pdf stream page. So I setup nginx for backend and OLS as a reversed proxy.
Do you have any idea for my case? Fyi, Myapplication use laravel framework.

Pong

Administrator
Code:
can't access pdf stream
How do you implement the same in Nginx? some additional rewrite rules? You can add similar to OpenLiteSpeed as well.

Anyway, maybe you can log a ticket with us by sending email to support@litespeedtech.com with steps to reproduce the issue and tmp root ssh login ,we can take a look.