OpenLiteSpeed 1.2.5 is now available!
- Enabled adding an Alternate-Protocol header to the HTTP response header.
- Updated the maximum number of connections to 1,000,000.
- Response body size is now set to INT_MAX if Content-Length response header was not set.
- Updated code to make sure reference counter is correct when serving mp4 files.
- OpenLiteSpeed will no longer dumpHeader if the request line has not been parsed yet.
- Fixed a bug causing gzip to not work well.
- Corrected directory owner when creating tmp/ocspcache
- Fixed an HttpUtil::unescape bug which may cause the next function to crash.
- Corrected code to avoid infinity loop when moov box ExtendedSize = 0.