OpenLiteSpeed 1.4.15 Released! Battle Tested!

lsfoo

Administrator
Hi All,

In this release, there were mostly bug fixes (listed here).

In addition to the bug fixes, our pagespeed module now works with our cache module.

The cache module was also updated in this version.
If you use the cache module, please check your response headers and the error log to make sure that everything is still functioning normally.

Cheers,
Kevin

lsfoo

Administrator
Hi Faizan,

We do not have an ETA on this fix yet, but rest assured, we are looking at it.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this issue may have caused.

Kevin

Hello,

I'm compiling PHP 7.02 with default parameters + (--with-libdir=lib64 --with-bz2)
Successfully compiled, but when I check php.info the PHP 5.6.xx installed instead of PHP 7, also the processes running show lsphp5.
Note: Fresh installation of Debian 8 and recent updates, mysql 5.7.10
What am I missing here?
Maybe someone could wrote tutorial for debian or ubuntu please.

lsfoo

Administrator
Hi kloxo,

You may find this tutorial helpful. While this uses our old web admin interface, the steps are still similar.

One step that is different is that after compiling the new binary, you need to create a symbolic link in $SERVER_ROOT/fcgi-bin, like so:
Code:
ln -sf /path/to/binary /usr/local/lsws/fcgi-bin/lsphp7
Of course, this command assumes that you installed OLS in the default location. If not, it will need to be changed accordingly.

Let me know if you need further assistance, or even if it didn't help. If it is the latter, we will need to update the tutorial.

Best,
Kevin

kloxo

Kevin, Thanks for the answer, IT WORKS!
I'm going to deploy a wordpress now, will contact again if had difficulties. :)

lsfoo

Administrator
Hi kloxo,

Good to hear the wonderful news! And please do, we're always willing to help where we can.

Kevin