OpenLiteSpeed 1.4.21 Released! Improved Efficiency, Bug Fixes, and More!

Hey There Everyone,

OpenLiteSpeed 1.4.21 is now released! This version improves the efficiency of our open file cache. OpenLiteSpeed will now attempt to write the real time report to /dev/shm if it is available instead of /tmp/lshttpd. This is to address the concern that writing to disk every second might reduce disk lifespan. This version also fixes a bug where handling static files caused the number of open files to keep growing. This would sometimes cause a 503 error.

Download link here

The packages should be available soon.

Cheers,
Rob

There is currently an issue with OpenLiteSpeed 1.4.21 where you may get error messages printed to your error log about the real time report. To avoid this error, if you have not done so already, please do not upgrade to this version until further notice is given. We will fix this error very soon.

Sorry for any inconvenience,
Rob

Hello all,

A new build of OpenLiteSpeed 1.4.21 is now released! Please update to this new build as it fixes the bug mentioned in my previous post.

You can download the new build here

Cheers,
Rob

Hello all,

A new build of OpenLiteSpeed 1.4.21 is now released! Please update to this new build as it fixes the bug mentioned in my previous post.

You can download the new build here

Cheers,
Rob
Hello Rob,
I just upgraded to 1.4.22 on my CentOS 7 . The error is still present there. Please advise