OpenLiteSpeed 1.4.22 Released! Improvements, Requested Features, and Bug Fixes!

Hey There Everyone,

OpenLiteSpeed 1.4.22 is now released! This version updates the ./configure script to support webAdmin listener port customization (using the --with-adminport parameter). Both the dist/install.sh and ./configure scripts were also updated to handle incorrect parameters during installation. The webAdmin has been updated to add vhdomain and vhaliases to the virtual host's .conf file when instantiating from a vhost template as well.

This release also introduces several bug fixes including one where vhost aliases weren't being set correctly, another where server level External App suEXEC User and suEXEC Group settings were not used, and a bug that sometimes caused 503 errors.

Download link here

The packages should be available soon.

Cheers,
Rob

My bad, I forgot to add that into my message, yes, it should be fixed this time.

Let me know if you're still having issues.

Cheers,
Rob

That's the update directory. It's uploaded for CentOS 7 x86_64 to here: http://rpms.litespeedtech.com/centos/7/x86_64/RPMS/

Please try the yum reinstall openlitespeed command.

If that doesn't work, please paste the output of yum install openlitespeed so we can more closely investigate this issue. Make sure to remove any private info before pasting it (or if you feel uncomfortable doing so, you could always PM the output to me :)).

Opps, yeah! that made the deal!
I did install it earlier, then i reverted to an earlier version...

It works and the error-log spam real report is gone! :)

I'm very glad to hear it.

Please let us know if you have any other problems or questions in the future and we'll do our best to resolve them. :)

Cheers,
Rob