Phalcon extension

S

Steven

I tried to install phalcon extension but it doesn't show up on phpInfo. How can it get loaded? Is there configruation parameters I need to add?

lsmichael

Hi Steven,

We're unaware of any specific incompatibilities between LSAPI and Phalcon. A quick Google of "Phalcon phpinfo" does bring up a lot of possible reasons why Phalcon might not be showing up on your phpinfo, though.

Cheers,

Michael

in phpinfo page, get the "extension_dir" value, assume it's /path/to/extension_dir/, check if phalcon.so is there ?
#ls -al /path/to/extension_dir/phalcon.so

yes, should copy phalcon.so to /usr/local/lsws/lsphp5/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20121212
then restart open litespeed. access the info.php again

S

Steven

Yes
Here is the result

[root@ip-172-31-30-56 lib]# grep phalcon.so /usr/local/lsws/lsphp5/lib/php.ini
extension=phalcon.so

S

Steven

yes, here is the error <b>Warning</b>: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lsws/lsphp5/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20121212/phalcon.so' - /usr/local/lsws/lsphp5/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20121212/phalcon.so: undefined symbol: output_globals in <b>Unknown</b> on line <b>0</b><br />

S

Steven

the error gone away if I provide the original path in php.ini
extension=/usr/lib64/php/modules/phalcon.so
instead of
extension=phalcon.so
but then it's still not working

S

Steven

I downgraded it and it doesn't work either.

What's weird is that if I type
./usr/bin/php -m
it shows phalcon in there
but if I type
./usr/local/lsws/lsphp5/bin/php -m
where litespeed php is, it show
Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib64/php/modules/phalcon.so' - /usr/lib64/php/modules/phalcon.so: undefined symbol: output_globals in Unknown on line 0

S

Steven

ok finally make it work by following this

cd cphalcon/build/64bits
make clean
phpize --clean
/litespeedpath php path/bin/phpize <-- path
./configure --with-php-config=/litespeedpath php path/bin/php-config
make && sudo make install