tmp tasks of lsphp which installed by ols, take to much cpu

hello,
the tasks which lsphp (v 5.6.33) creates in /tmp with name of php + random-hash, take too much CPU of my server.
they also have a long uptime, for example, 16h (and still remains until I kill them).
when I kill one of them, the others will be gone too and cpu usage falls down to normal.
I also have a normal php version (v 7) which runs my phpmyadmin and it never takes too much cpu like that.

Hello again,

If this files are not from you .... your site may be hacked. You can install soft like maldet to ckeck and clean your site/sites.

Hello again,

If these files are not from you .... your site may be hacked. You can install soft like maldet to check and clean your site/sites.
I didn't build our site but I know my coworkers used a free template for it which had quickstart installer and also has not received any updates (wordpress itself and its plugins) for several months and I think maybe it's because of that.
there were some .php files in that folder contain the encoded strings and eval function, I removed them (the files) to see what will happen (site is still working and no strange task is running right now).
I have installed clamAV, does it do the trick or I should remove it and install maldet?

Last edited: