When on Openlitespeed, all websites showing host errors but when I switch to Litespeed Enterprise 15 days trial, websites come up and are running

Websites opening normally on LiteSpeed Enterprise but but are not on Openlitespeed. I always get the error code 521.
This started after I updated cyberpanel using the sh <(curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/usmannasir/cyberpanel/stable/preUpgrade.sh || wget -O - https://raw.githubusercontent.com/usmannasir/cyberpanel/stable/preUpgrade.sh) . How do I fix this please? I also noticed I cannot login to webadmin console to set debugging to high as all attempts to change webadmin password using ssh prove abortive.

Attachments

Cold-Egg

Administrator
When the issue happens again, please check the web server status, like "systemctl status lsws" and the server load with the "top" command.
Do you have a web admin access issue at the moment? Maybe you can raise a ticket to support@litespeedtech.com for help.

The web admin access issue has been resolved. But still all websites are showing error 521 host server down. If I switch to Litespeed enterprise 15 days trial all websites are back up and running. Please help. I just checked with the systemctl status lsws and attached the screenshot

Attachments

Cold-Egg

Administrator
The web server is active and running. Not sure why sites are showing 521. Have you tried to bypass the Cloudflare, does it help to fix the issue?

I just switched back to Litespeed Enterprise now and all sites are back and running. Is this an attempt to force this paid panel on users? If this 15 days trial license expires I can't go back to Openlitespeed. I will have no choice but to get Litespeed license to be able to continue using this panel or I reinstall my vps and reinstall cyberpanel. Please help me as I cannot afford to pay for Litespeed Enterprise license now. Thank you

Cold-Egg

Administrator
I don't think CyberPanel has built-in any method to allow you to switch back and forth between OLS and LSWS. Maybe that's the reason you got 521 issue. Please reinstall CyberPanel. or use pure openlitespeed this time.

I'm sure there's a method on cyberpanel to switch between OLS and LSWS. If you are Openlitespeed, go to the Status button there you will be presented an option to switch to Litespeed Enterprise with 15 days Trial. Once you click button it will switch.

To go back to Openlitespeed just use the Openlitespeed downgrade command via SSH
yum downgrade openlitespeed-1.7.16 then it will switch you back to Openlitespeed. You can later upgrade to Openlitespeed latest version using the upgrade command yum Openlitespeed-1.7.18

Cold-Egg

Administrator
I remember the behavior of switching web server is, that after switching to the LSWS, then openlitespeed will be uninstalled, so downgrade OLS should not work.